2009年7月3日金曜日

What's along alive

This book is about "What is alive?"When I am asked it, I will not answer. I studied about alive by reading this book.First, a girl ask "Are you like a cat or a bird?" Next, she ask "Are you like a floweror or a tree ?"These things is alive and need food, water and air to live. Thanks for them, we, aliving things, can move like running or jumping or laughing. To grow and move, we need energy. These livings is called "Aliving things". Not aliving things do not need food, water and air. Being alive is very wonderful. However, the when we can not move or breath come someday. It indicates to die. All aliving things eventually die. I don't want to die, but I die some day... you and he or she also. We wre alive hard every day. I want to be alive having the kindness and smile and willing! (157w)

1 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

I think it has deep meaning.
We have to care about it.