2009年6月5日金曜日

hung over?

This Wendesday was circle activity. We had a meating. After that, we separated 4 groups, eating, Bowling, Karaoke, other. I went in Karaoke group. I wanted to go eating gruop, but they gad diner after 2hours. I was hungry, so I wanted to eat right now.
We went to Mac adn went to Sound Park. We sang about 4 hours. I couldn't utter my high voice because my nose was stopped.
I went to home. I saw three senior and a junior. I and the senior live the same apartment. They said "Shall we frink with us?". I said"Of course". I haven't have a chance to srink with them. I was happy! However, The cheer was beer! I don't always drink beer. After that we plyed the game drinking. I'm always strong aginst the game drinking. I was the most loser in member!
The next day... I managed to go home. I donn't remember about the time in ditail. I realized aginn the forgot my memory was scary!! Really, I felt badly!(178word/ total :5772)

2 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

Forgetting memory is vey bad thing. I couldn't belive that I heard my behaviour by friends. Be careful to drink alcohol!!!

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Ayaka.

Take care of yourself when you drink. It is horrible thing to lost your memory.

I have an experience to lose game and drunk too much. I remember that I felt worth on next day.

Toshi