2009年5月22日金曜日

Essay3 my favorite animals

Do you like animals? Basically, I haven’t liked animal so much since I was child, because I afraid of the moving of animal, except mans.
However, I became to like animal more than before. The animal is dog. Dogs were one of the dislike animals.
I went to Australia to go to study English as a program of my colleague. When I filled out the document about the hope of host family, I checked that I had better to live the host family’s house without having pets. To surprise, a dog came to me running, as soon as I got to my host family’s house. I was shocked, but the dog was puppy. The dag’ name is Tilly. Tilly is a girl. She is very playful and cheerful. She always jump to people and try to bite people ‘hand. It was scary for me, so I was afraid of her. However, the looks were cute. She has black body and black eyes. When I look at me, she came to me and jump to me. I say ‘Stay, Tillly at the same time. This was taught by my host mother. She didn’t stay. Tilly did everyday, so I used to her doing. I came to play with her. I came to think that she was lovely! It was surprise for me. When I back to Japan, I took many pictures. It had difficulty to take pictures because she moved quickly and didn’t remain stationary. I was satisfied with taking nice shots.
She is going to go to a puppy’s school because she doesn’t obey host-mother’s direction. She will be polite more.
I hope that I can see her and host-mother again!        (281words)

0 件のコメント: