2009年4月22日水曜日

Bowliing

April 21
I had no school, so I had a part-time job. Today's job was not busy. I finished working at 4:30. After that, I had to go to Hikari-no-mori to recieve two clothes I wanted. Before I went there and found a G jacket,but there wasn't the size of one. I could get one today.
After that, I was going to go to English school, but I missed the train I could be in time for it.
I went home and I had dinner. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was coworker. I forgot to go bowling! I hurried up to be ready for going out. We went to Round-1. We often go there and played it. We called it "P-league". It is very funny.
We chose the course we can play as much as we like(till 6 games). Today's my best score was 136 pin!! It is the highest score for me! I was very happy. However, my score was not good after I got high score.
After that, we played UFO catcher. I got mascot. And then we said good-bye. I went to Mc and had breakfast. I didn't sleep and I went school on Wednesday.
It was very nice day!!(216wrord)

0 件のコメント: