2009年1月14日水曜日

Dentist

I had a important meeting for a short time excange student. I had to go at 12:15 pm.
However, I waked up at 12:15!! Ohhhhhhh Nooooooooo!
I was very surprised at time! I jumped up and wore a suit and went out without making up!
I called a teacher. I apologized hard. I entered the room where everyone was. The meeting was starting. After the meeting, we were took two pictures. I did not be take pictures because I didn't make up...
After that we had a class for short time exchange student. Today's class was about English convocation. We studied hard. After that I mad a appointment for dentist. I hurried up to go there. I did not eat anything, so I ate a bead and I went to the dentist. It takes me 1 minutes to get to a dentist on foot. I have to go the dentist againg. I was anesthetized bydentist because I need to pull. Today I was a hangaver, so I was not good so much. If I make a appoimtment at in the morning, I will throw up because I must open a mouth. As soon as I fhished, I went to school againg to tale class. The class was about third grade's seminar.
After that, I went to school library with Manami to watch DVD. The DVD was a theme of a report of American cultural history. The title is " Word according to Garp"
I was very sleepy because I did not have enough sleep time.
I got to the house, I sat in front of a persnal computer and keep the blog! I had to wrote more to reach 15,000 word!
Whe I noticed, I went to the bed! (294)

0 件のコメント: