2008年11月8日土曜日

This week...


On Sunday and Monday, we had Takuma festival.

On Tuesday, I had a part-time job.

On Wednesday, we had the first circle meeting since we had a change of generations. The meeting looked like good than last week. We will make it our generation's circle activity. After we finished the meeting, we went to "Center bowl" to bowling. We did a team match. I had good score two times, but some of our team member was bad in the time, so I lose two times. the lose team must treat winner to a juice. I enjoyed bowling very much.

On Turseday, there was the anounce of the short exchange. My number was 21. There was my nunmber, so I can go to Australia to study English for a month in Feburary. I wnat to go there early. After school, I had a prat-time job.

On friday, I went back to home town. I wanted to go back and refresh. I did not take the 4 oeriod class and I went back to kagoshima. I saw the friends and we drunk in a bar.

I could see the Christmas tree of in front of Kagoshima- tyuo staion. This year, the tree was made, imaging AI who is a singer . We stayed up late till next morning. I went to my house by the first train. I was glad to see friends. Next, we diceded to meet on 28th of December.

Saturday, I went to "Eon" with my family by the car. I could my mother's dishes.

I had a very good week!!(265 words)

0 件のコメント: