2009年7月8日水曜日

The things I want to do

1. tarveling
I want to go on a grumet trip with friends. I want to eat food and desert which are famous for each prefecture.

2. excise
I want to excise to build up my physical strength and become healthy more. I used to play sport in high school student. Now, I don't belong to sport club, so I don't play sport regurally as far as I don't play activity. To excise is refresh for me.

3. nail
I want to do the nail art,but I could not do all the time because I wark at food shop. I have to cut nail to keep clean. If I have a long time holiday, I will do!

4.Karaoke
I like doing Karaoke. I used to often sing many a few times a month in high school student. By sing songs, I can refresh more. And more, I can enjoy with evryone by dancing or singing. I am going to going Karaoke today! (166words)

0 件のコメント: