2008年8月7日木曜日

Get!

I went shopping with Airi to a thing. It is a bikini. We will go to Okinawa in September, so we wanted to get one. First, we entered in Paruko. I found some bikinis which I liked. And I tried them on. I thought white is the best. Next, we went to eat lunch because we were hungry. Then, we went to Tsuruya. There were many same bikini which there were in Paruko. However, I found a new bikini! It was black and had black flowers. I liked it, so I tried it on. It looked like good.
I was very irresolute which bikini I should buy...
After all I determined to buy black bikini there were in Tsuruya.
Airi also bought there. We were happy. I am looking forward to coming Okinawa trip's day!

At night, I went driving with circle members. We got to Dokko Mountain. It was very nice view. And we continued running by car. (159 words)

0 件のコメント: