2008年6月27日金曜日

Round1

On 24th July
At night, I went to Round1 with my friends. It was raining, but friend has car, so we could got by his car. First, we did bouring five times. If when I can get strike at the time becoming dark, I can get a goods. Then, I could get strike!! How happy!! We could get goodses three times at the total. The goods was phote frame. We had us took a picture three times.
After that, we took a purikura, and we went to sport corner. It had been raining, so we couldn't play sport out side. After all, we did play the inside sport games. And we did Karake two hours.
When I looked out of the window, it became light. It was six o'clock.
We were so hry. we went to JOyfull. we had breakfast. We didn't sleep at all, and we wentr to wednes day's lecture. However, I enjoyed playing at Round1.(159words)

0 件のコメント: