2008年5月27日火曜日

Back to Kgoshima

On 16th, I backed to home town, Kagoshima, till Sunday. After school, I took a shinkansen. As soon as I got to Kagoshima staion, I went to a beauty salon to have my hair dyed. I had a plan which is taking picture to prepare an adult celebration. I was 'pudding', what is called, so I had to dye my hair to look like good. I decided to dye my hair brown. I was very sleepy,but I didn't. After two hours, my hair's color changed. I looked like very good and fresh. I had my hair brow and I went home directly. On my way to house, I came across my best friends. I was very happy because I did't said to them thar I back Kagoshima that day. The back train samed.
I could tell them only a liitle time. That day, I was happy to eat my mother's cooking food. (157words)

0 件のコメント: