2008年5月21日水曜日

My birthday 1

On the night of 1oth, I waited for friends at my house. They came to my house at 10;00. They held my birthday party for me. Friends includeed Airi!

They came and buy food. Today's menu is fried chikens, fried rice and Yakiniku. The time when we started to eat was 11:15pm past. I thought I was going to become twenty years old. I rememberd my teenger days. I want to be nineteen years old, but I am not be.

Before tne next day come, the friends took out a cake and put some candles on the cake.

When a date changed my birthday, I blew out some candle. I was very happy.

The friends gave me a presetnt. It was a red chaine dress. I laughed. I was told to put on it,so I did. The dress fited me. I was taken a picture.
We went out and took a walk. I could welcome to my birthday with friends, so I was very happy!(169words)

0 件のコメント: