2008年4月23日水曜日

My treasure

I have some of important treasures.First, it is many pictures. I took many pictures or "Purikura" when I had big event and play with my friends. I can remember old good days when I saw my pictures. Now, when I have time, I often look at them. I become feeling of heartwarming. I 'm taking many pictures more than before. I take a Purikura, too. Purikura is advancing with the times, so purikura doesn't make us lose interests. Second, it is all mobile phone, include mobile phone I don't use any longer. If old mobile phone don't work as e-mail or URL, I have seen pictures I had taken before.(If I turn on charging of old mobile phone...) All mobile phone is my symbol as my school life, I think. Even if I change using mobile phone to new one, using one now will become my treasure. However, I have lost mobile phones two times before. I don' t have its mobile phone, so I was sad!
Last, it is my family and my friends. When I felt sad ,lonely ,anger ,happy,success and fun ,they were by me. Thanks for them, I enjoy my school life now and I can spend on everyday powerfully. I must thank them every day. I would not live without them I want to be man the existence like being able to support for friends and making friends make smile. Thank you everyone! Please get along with you forever.I'm sure that I have a lots treasure, the more I become older and older. (267words)

0 件のコメント: