2008年4月2日水曜日

March from 21th to 25th blog

On 21th,I had a part-time job. However, I made mistakes many time. I made the sinior angry. I lost confidence in my own ability of the job. I thought I had to fight in the job. I must make an effort.
On 22th, I had a sore throat all the day and I felt sluggish. When I got to my house, I took my temperature. Then, I had a fever. I ran a fever since three years . The temperature of me was 37.3 degrees. My usual temperature is 35.5 degrees. I wanted to go to bed soon ,but I washed an apron of my job and cooked Udon , and I went to bed!
On 23th, when I got to the morining, my fever had risen to 38.8. The day, I had a part-time job. I was worrying whether I was able to work or not. After that I called my mother and consulted with my mother about it, and I dicieded to be absent from my job. My mother worried me. I called the orner of the job and said to him. " I have a fever from last nigh and my temperature haven`t gone down, So please make me be absent from the job." He said"OK, please take enough rest!" I went to bed all the day.
On 24th, my temperature hadn`t gone down yet. I had no my job, so it is nice for me. I stayed in the bed all the day. At night, my temperature went down gradually.
On 25th, my temperature went down perfectly. But, I had a part-time job from the morning to night,so I felt sluggisn. However, I did`t made mistakes and I could work perfectly! Today, i want to praise me!

0 件のコメント: