2008年3月26日水曜日

March from 7th to 13th blog

On 7th, I got home at 9;30 am from All night. I had no a part-time job and I was going to return to my family town the next day, so I decided to return to Kagoshima the day.I prepared to return without sleeping. I got to my home in Kagoshima at 8;00pm.
On 8th, I went to EION in Kgoshima with my mother and my sister. I didn`t buy anything.
At night, my family went to eat Yakiniku. I wanted to eat it a long time, so I was happy.
On 9th, I had a assosiation of badominton club of high school. We did Karaoke. At night, we ate and drank. A friend passed Kagoshima university examination! Therefore, we presented a hole cake in secret. She was surprised at our present.
On 10th, I played at Tenmonkan with Kanae, who samed high school and junior high school and is living in Okayama. We talked about love!
On 11th I went to a beauty parlor with Kanae. I had a perm again. I felt much better!!We went to eat Omuraise.
On 12th, I was at home. When I woke up, it was noon. I watched TV for a short while. My mother got home, so we went driving. Of course, I drove! I drove the car sinse 3month passed.
I want to drive alone!!
On 13th I spended slowly at the morning. I met my friend at Amu Puraza. She is Miho!
Miho is a very cute!! We talked many theme things. I had a nice time.

0 件のコメント: