2007年11月15日木曜日

November 10th blog

I still stay my hometown inKagoshima.
Today,at the morning, I went to ION which was made newly in October with my mother.
I was able to bought good purchase. I was very happy.
In the afernoon, I met my bestfriend in the high school.
We went to the Kagoshima University cultural festival.
We could met some friends, and eat many food, Takoyaki , Frid chickin, a crepe...
we took a purikura.
I had good time!

Yesterday, I went to the license center to take the license paper test.
I don't know whether I can pass it or not.
If I don't pass the test, I must come here during winter vacation.
When a passing announce bigan, My beat beagan to beat fast.
My number 064 was on the board! At today,I can get my license!
I can drive on the road! YEAR!!!
But, I shuld have a responsibility as driver. I try to drive safely!

0 件のコメント: