2007年11月30日金曜日

Nobember 30th blog

Nobember finish at today. Tomorrow is December! Wow!!
Today, I got up at pm 12;30. Because I had the only 4th class today. Actually, I have 3class on Friday. But I had no the classes in the morining because of no lecture.
I slept pm 11;30 yesterday, so I came to sleep for 12 hours. I was glad to able to sleep a long time!
I had 4th class, after then, I ran into my friends"Ayana"and"Miki". We talked for 3o minites in front of a notice board. After that I came home. As soon as I ate dinner, I went to school to take TOFEL lecture. Today, we studied about Reading. It is very very difficult!
I don' t keep up with difficulness of English.
I thought I shoud study hours as hard as possible everyday.
So, I study English till pm 10. BecauseI made a appointment for drinking with friends From pm10!
I try to study English Every day!!!

0 件のコメント: